Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Kitty Msn Skin 2009 Unattractive Personality?

Unattractive Personality? - hello kitty msn skin 2009

I love Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon, Glitter Graphics, Avatars MSN cute, pink, neon colors, j-pop, Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Edison Chen. I have lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow and nail polish neon. ^ My room is pink walls. ^ People say I'm always happy, bubbly and a big smile lol

In no snob ^ ^ I accept people as they are regardless of location or, for example, gender, race, etc.
I am 16 years old ^ ^ My friends call me sunshine, and children, fruit salad lol ^. ^

I wear the silver and jewelry and accessories neon colors ^ ^

In addition, are usually the only one to the positive side of a situation ^ ^
Im not really into the sport and I do not know how the blood in movies or something. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;
I am a good listener and a good joker ^ ^
I laugh at myself, and I take responsibility for what I am

3 comments:

Jake K said...

I would say he's after your heart and who you are. There are many, many people who have to be someone they are not just for someone else please try. I tell you who you are and tell others base their opinion. And be sure and happy that you're much better than you, that nobody
In addition to what can someone, they are not!
Try that you will help you overcome difficult situations, and it sounds like you already do a good job, so keep it up!
Neon Nail Polish - cool!

~ Princess ~ said...

Who said he had unnattractive a personality? Perhaps they were jealous.

MiSZ MEGStER said...

LOVE U !~!~!

Post a Comment