Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dishwasher Waste Pipe How Can I Remove The Steel Cap Attached To My U-bend Pipe Spigot So That I Can Fit My Dishwasher Waste Pipe?

How can i remove the steel cap attached to my u-bend pipe spigot so that i can fit my dishwasher waste pipe? - dishwasher waste pipe

I drain my new dishwasher and I think we should be able to connect to pin projecting from the side of the siphon pipes under my sink. However, this was a big screw steel "key and I can not move for the life of me. Any idea what they possibly use them tools?. Otherwise, I think I should have a new facility on the drain pipe cut with the machine, which is already there. Any advice / help much appreciated best course of action.

3 comments:

car dude said...

They do not say, but if they have in the kitchen, a garbage disposal? If you normally blow in the back, above her in the sink. You may need to clean under the sink and crawl to see or use a mirror. in 3 / 4 "nipple is made of plastic or aluminum, in the provision. put your drain hose to the nipple. If this does not apply to you, then take a good look at" p "trap and pipe connections and go to a hardware business is good. it is a tube, the nipple dishwasher leaks can using only part of the drain has been installed. what is easier, as there was could the old CAP can leak under the pressure of pumping the dishwasher create. surfaced when under my sink, I get two pieces of pipe to a man's nipples to replace the drainage system. J hope that can help you find a solution to your situation luck., happy new year!

lo said...

if all else fails ... beaten with a hammer

Richard S said...

If the "tap protruding from the side ..." is approx. 1 / 2-3 / 4 "in diameter and a simple tube is blocked - and whether it is 3 / 4" (or more) of the tube flat on the left side - I suggest you cut the tip. Drain hose dishwasher push through the heel and is secured with a clamp.

Post a Comment