Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can I Watch 3d On My Projector Which Is The Best Recommended Theater In India To Watch AVATAR In 3D ?

Which is the best recommended theater in India to watch AVATAR in 3D ? - can i watch 3d on my projector

I saw the 3D movie in the cinema .. Satyam and stainless steel two places that I noticed the lack of continuity and clarity in high motion scenes, the black, where the animal is chasing the hero for the first time that escapes a waterfall. Everything was blurred, and nothing was visible. I think it has the ability of the projector or do something.

And although 3D was very good, very little experience of the screen, where all .. I ducked as the first helicopter fired gas tank on indigenous tree. But I've seen 3D movies of the 80s, things just works directly from the screen.

I still think I can get equal or better in some of the best theater AVATAR.

I see some 3D IMAX .. as it is ..


Please share your views and recommendations

5 comments:

Sai said...

IMAX 3D, Hyderabad (best)
PVR Cinemas, Bangalore forum

Avenger said...

Yes, I too felt the same when I was in Satyam Cinemas (near my house is located only) at Royapettah ... Then my friend took me to the IMAX, based in Hyderabad weekend holiday ...
Then I saw AVATAR again ... and it was a totally different experience .. We encourage you to see them ...

Rakesh said...

Best Prasadz IMAX theater into a 3D movie on the Digital Bass Mucus see Surroung

Anish said...

Imax 3D: "The best for 3D --

Docomo H said...

To treat withdrawal from the IMAX 3D environment from midnight on Sunday not to be the best time, the new film by James Cameron. I knew I was something refreshing, that I will leave a good impression, but not until I thought about the matter this afternoon, once again I find myself more and more details of experience "admiration for the work.



http://hubpages.com/hub/Avatar-Review

Post a Comment