Saturday, January 23, 2010

Craftsman Style Ceiling Fans Where Are The "craftsman-style" Homes In The Midwest And What Is The Cost Of A Craftsman Home?

Where are the "craftsman-style" homes in the midwest and what is the cost of a craftsman home? - craftsman style ceiling fans

I live in Illinois, and I'm in love with the architecture and character of the artisan households. I man will come on the market for years, but we want to make a big move to another part of the country. Where are the craft mans style houses in the Central West and what they normally cost?

1 comments:

hanson-p... said...

I am a real estate agent in Illinois, depending on where and what exactly you are looking for a craftsman in style at home. I've seen in a variety of styles, sizes, ages, etc., From 100k - 5mil +. I do not believe You should make a big move with a lot to choose from here. If I can personally help you, I can relate to someone who can.

Post a Comment