Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Waffle Toy What Are Some Toys You Can Make For Hamsters?

What are some toys you can make for hamsters? - waffle toy

I got my hamster 2 days ago. At present a picture of Littler, pipe house have to eat grass material / travel, food and water, a hamster wheel wool / flax, and a loft hangy in his cage. It is 1 1 / 2 levels, and wondered what kind of toys that could make him. Normally I like to play and explore, but I feel that I am bored while you are awake during the night could get = (

PS is currently unnamed, and if you have any suggestions, I would be happy to hear. http://sonjaluff.deviantart.com/art/Hamm ... It seems that one of my friends think you should call Waffle. I also like Luka.

5 comments:

SwingTyA... said...

My hamster is very happy with a bike, it will run for hours. I tell a lot about my hamster hamster felt uncomfortable / unsure how to work the ball. The ball can actually help a little, your mind, how to use it. My hamster loves it now.

But frankly, the hamster will be fine if you have the night of food, water and treadmill

I_dunno said...

Give him a hamster ball, so you can wander freely around the house can. If you have a cat, he has fun for everyone! (Make sure the lid down).

I_dunno said...

Give him a hamster ball, so you can wander freely around the house can. If you have a cat, he has fun for everyone! (Make sure the lid down).

Cor0 said...

Compensation in the cage () a thin rope, half a roll of toilet paper.

Payton F said...

hmm try this site. It has many good ideas. some better than others, but still.

http://www.geocities.com/taffy3001/homem ...

Post a Comment