Thursday, December 17, 2009

30mm Scope Rings See Through Red Dot Scope On A Winchester 94?

Red dot scope on a Winchester 94? - 30mm scope rings see through

Can someone tell me which is a base and a mounting ring with a red dot scope on a Winchester 94th Today, I see through rings are mounted directly to the recipient, but I want to change to a red border point. My ring makes a "1" (25mm) size, but not more than 30 mm in size, the size of the red dot scope seems to authorities. Has he ever tried to change this?

2 comments:

archerdu... said...

I have a question:

Why would anyone in ruins perfectly Win 94, using all possible scope in it? There are iron sights already good enough?

Well, it was, therefore, two questions ...

James W said...

Has a red dot? How about a show or a receiver for Tang? Acquisition systems, to chirp is quite fast and should give a better idea of whether the red dot is not reinforced. Cheap domains blinds him a bit in low light, but not a PEEP curiosities.

In my opinion, you should have a weapon that will be released at a rate high enough to could have the advantage of a red dot sight. In other words, the semi-autos. Not only that I like Scout is synonymous with red dots on the rifles / shotguns, because the concept of eye relief, allow the acquisition of goal faster. If you really want to put a red dot on 94, then I think it's better to know that there are points of 25 mm available in red.

Post a Comment