Saturday, December 5, 2009

Testicle Pain More Condition_symptoms I Have Had A Pain In My Right Testicle For About A Few Weeks Now, It Is More Of A Slight Ache.?

I have had a pain in my right testicle for about a few weeks now, it is more of a slight ache.? - testicle pain more condition_symptoms

Everything seems fine until the size of them and everything. I masturbate 3-4 times maybe 5 times a day every day for 2 weeks. Usually, I masturbate for 30-60 minutes. It is possible that I masturbate a lot and the pain caused? I have never masturbated so much in my life, until recently, never. I am 26 years old. Please help.

3 comments:

girlscub... said...

Maybe you have a blockage, consult a doctor!

magikkid... said...

Uhhh dude, that sux u can only last as long, but perhaps also its wack or not, because I never abused my cheek as

magikkid... said...

Uhhh dude, that sux u can only last as long, but perhaps also its wack or not, because I never abused my cheek as

Post a Comment